Class Series and Workshops:
Periodically we will offer special classes that require students to preregister or purchase the block of classes. Series in the past have been Asthanga Beginner Series, Restorative Yoga Series, and Spring Detox with Kundalini Yoga. Please check back often for upcoming class series and workshops.
- Winter Solstice Celebration with Terri – Dec 19th
- Restorative Yoga with Crystal Bowls & Light – Dec 22nd
- Sound Bath with Guided Meditation & Mantra with Gershon & Flavia Krishna – Jan 12th
- Physiology of the Asana with Dr. Shawn Galin – Feb 3rd
- Restorative Yoga + Hot Stones with Kim Drye – Feb 10th
Sweet Om Alabama seeks to cultivate the health and well being of Alabamians by mobilizing the community to bring the benefits of yoga to those who lack access.
Trini Foundation is dedicated to bringing the life-changing practice of Ashtanga yoga to those struggling with drug and alcohol addiction.
Yoga Unbound’s mission is to cultivate the health and well-being of LGBTQ+ and people of color communities by providing accessible yoga that is rooted in social justice.