Instructor: Pennie Nichols
Sattva Meditation is a kriya and mantra-based technique stemming from the Himalayan Yog-Vedantic Tradition, down the Babaji lineage, through Sri Yukteswar, Maharaji (my teacher’s guru, Anand Swaroop), and my guru, Anand Mehrotra.
After completing a master module in Sattva Meditation Initiation last year, and Master Teacher Training this past spring, I am humbled and excited to be offering this profound wisdom to you. This comprehensive, holistic, simple, and effective practice will give you all the tools you need to develop a consistent meditation practice. When practiced 20 to 30 minutes a day, it can benefit all aspects of your life.
Benefits of a consistent meditation practice are innumerable and include:
- Increase in focus, clear cognition
- Increase in brain power
- Improves decision making skills
- Decrease in anxiety
- Alleviation of depression
- Reduction of Stress
- Decrease in physical and emotional pain
- Helps manage symptoms of OCD and ADHD
- Increase in energy levels
- Decrease in blood pressure, increase in blood flow
- Renewed appreciation for Life
- More restful night’s sleep/relieves insomnia
- Improves digestion
- Greater sense of purpose
- Promotes Healing (physical, emotional, spiritual)
- Awaken your Intuition
- Increase in your experience of connection with others
Sattva meditation is meant for you if you are ready to take the next step in your evolution. Whether you’ve been meditating with various techniques for years or you are just starting out, this practice is designed for all sincere seekers. No one with sincere inquiry will be turned away from these teachings. I have created a sliding scale payment option with four tiers so that you can choose what best suits where you are in life. Maybe you are feeling grateful for the abundance that has blessed your life and can use the “Pay if Forward” option to fund a scholarship for another deserving student of the teachings. Please reach out to me if you are feeling the call to deepen your practice, and we will find a way for you to have access to this sacred knowledge.
Sattva Meditation Initiation to take place at Birmingham Yoga.
Friday, Jan 24, 6-8pm
Saturday, Jan 25, 1-5pm
Sunday, Jan 26, 1-5pm
$1008 Pay it Forward (abundance flows in the direction of attention, give someone the gift of Presence)
$888 Pay in Full
$333 Payment Plan (must be paid in full 3 days prior to training, please email us to take advantage of this pricing option)
$108 Scholarship/Seva (no one will be denied these teaching due to financial constraints. Please reach out to me if you are eager to deepen your practice and would like to discuss options.)
- Complete step-by-step initiation into the Sattva meditation technique including your personalized guru mantra
- Your very own jaapa mala and meditation shawl
- A copy of my guru’s interpretation of the yoga sutras, “This is That” by Anand Mehrotra
- 2 follow-up video meetings with Pennie to see how integration of the practice is going and answer any questions, date and times to be announced.
I will be offering two FREE intro talks to Sattva Meditation. Please attend one of these offerings to learn more about this technique and see if it is right for you.
Free Introduction Talks on Friday, September 20th and 27th, 6:30ish/immediately following meditation class.